Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(????)? ?More island of Blessings times please?(ˆ?ˆ?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fix the lag issue first. It's almost pointless to join the event if you can't even move your toon within the crowd
    ――罨――
    阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
    地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
    今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
    天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
    卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

So what are they going to do with IOB? Are they going to add a time? Avernal has 2 times and it sucks. IOB is the best event going and its at the worst possible time fir the server. 12:00 noon is a terrible server time for an event of this magnitude. Have it start at 18:00 server time. It will only cut into the last of 3 delivery quest. If you want to do something for the people on the other side of the world make a server for them.
      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
        So what are they going to do with IOB? Are they going to add a time? Avernal has 2 times and it sucks. IOB is the best event going and its at the worst possible time fir the server. 12:00 noon is a terrible server time for an event of this magnitude. Have it start at 18:00 server time. It will only cut into the last of 3 delivery quest. If you want to do something for the people on the other side of the world make a server for them.
        And into guessing game :/
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

first thing first can gm fix this all plaeyr r in danger of getting dc in iob can gms make us back if we disconenct i mean if we log in again we find ou selves there waiting for ur reply and thx

Comment

if they add another time slot, thatll reduce the lag in that event because there wont be so many people there.

Comment

Please make 2 slots for IOB with only 1 attempt. I'm missing alot of soul prints and ethereal wings because IOB is in the wee hours for me. And I have school next morning. Getting jealous and envious watching other people getting from superior sperion to immortal sperion since the release of IOB. Please make it available and thanks
              This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

if there is 2 time slot arent people just gonna make double their normal alts and send it in at 2nd IOB? Like if someone can take 5 alts with their computer they'll take 10.....I think 2 slots is cool idea but that'll just end up messing up the game with millions of alts.

This would work if they make the stuffs bound but most people will be against that. If they "bound" stuffs, IOB would tryly be a super awesome pvp event as people will only play it with their main accounts and fight like crazy to make their team win instead of camp if their alts are more on opposing side.

Unlike seng IOB has potential to be fun for all players cause of the low hp respawn...mortals can kill eidos n farm honor or just about anyone going in can collect rainstones n help their team win. unlike seng where a super op player can control event, in IOB a single OP player cant stop many mortals if they work to collect rainstones

Comment

Great idea, great suggestion its a yes for me~ lol i sound like a judge from Americas got talent lmao
                  Crystal Saga
                  (S50)Dawnbreaker
                  (S45)Candyshop is my guild name

Comment

I HATE THIS .... GAME MASTER (GM) make IOB early please ... i cant join . i want to join to earn money/items

Comment

There's a rule that said no event can be made before 10am and there's a rule that said r2 can't make servers ourside of US timezones.... but...
                      If i remember correctly there was something like event could go up all the way to reset. (Someone can double check this and correct me if i'm wrong)

Which means there can be another event after hellstorm, its pretty clean that time and it'll be fair for people all over the world if there's another IOB timeslot there. With the current time its fine for US and (europe? i think) and when i say fine i don't mean its convenient but at least during day time when people are awake.
                      If there's another timeslot after hellstorm it would mean a IOB during daytime for the asian/pacific peoeple too.
                      With this it won't clash with any other events and on top of that even if its not convenient for the people that live in asia/pacific timezone at least IOB would exist during daytime. I'm sure its not against the contract signed by r2 and if people are worry about alt abuse, make it so that items are all bound.

IOB gives massive advantage to players currently and its a real shame to not be able to attend because 0000h-0600h for half the players in the game.
                      With tradable EW and SP aside (which players like me who can't do IOB still benefits from since the prices have dropped) other items such as GMUTs which are also extremely rare are just being wasted.
                      The events been out for quiet a long time now but just consider that everyday for 1 months (with 50% chance to get into winning team its possible) 30x2 = 60 GMUTs being lost to players like me.

Furthermore, on top of GMUTs and ESO which are farm-able, items such as SS are being lost which greatly puts us at disadvantage compared to the players who have access.

It would be greatly appreciating if another timeslot for IOB becomes available. Out of the previous suggestions I would put my vote on the second IOB after Hellstorm.
                      (S56)TpstT
                      A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
                      ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
                      come visit ;)

Comment

Moving the time of iob? I disagree.
                        Keep the time of iob and making another iob later on in the day? I agree.
                        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

i like this kind of suggestion but in my opinion the orginal time should stay as it is (12:00-12:10server time) and as for the new time slot you should also consider when people are mostly online so at least they have the chance to participate in the event. I also hope you'll be able to fix the issue of Dc while playing the game coz its not so nice while you've already had stones in your hands and you got dc sent out to Starglade, instead of adding up that stone to help the team get better rewards it will just be turn to waste. I've experience it even twice before merged.

Comment

GM why dont you make SS "soul shard" tradable... its highly appreciated of most player

Comment

make 1 more time for island, there is a large spot to fill after reset until i think 9:00 server time to insert another for people that cant enter at current event time.

Comment

agree i want to changed the time in iob

Comment

Working...
                                X